Monday, June 23, 2008

the rest...

of Indiana was full of family and that's about it. I found out that most of my cousins are awesome baseball/softball players and they are all pretty funny. My youngest cousin can eat 2 hot dogs, a huge bag of onion rings and a chocolate shake. She's only 9. I was amazed.

Here in LA everything is finally cooling off after an AWFUL heatwave. Thankfully the heat here is dry, not humid, so it wasn't so bad. It was still so hot that if you went outside you felt like the sun was melting your skin off. Everyone went to the beach, except for me. I avoided outside with a passion. TOO HOT!!

PS I have recently started having allergies. My throat is scratchy and chest feels like it's caving. I have a stuffy nose. Does anyone have any ideas on what might help me? Benedryl is not helping....

No comments: