Saturday, May 31, 2008

i can't drink like i used to...

Or can I? This whole year I have really, really cut back on drinking. As in I drink like once or twice a month. So, when I got back with some of the old scc crew this week I really thought I would embarrass myself by really going for it and puking all over the place. Although this would not have been far from the norm of a few years ago, I managed to out drink one or maybe two of the boys (Nate I will never catch you) without throwing up or blacking out. I did have a major hangover the next day though. That never used to happen...

More details of my trip in the next few days. I'm just trying to adjust back to city life after time traveling to 1992 in Indiana, so give it a bit. All two of you who read this.

No comments: