Sunday, May 25, 2008

mama im coming home

So finished my movie marathon last night with 'What Have I Done To Deserve This?' It's a foreign film directed by Pedro Almodovar who directed Volver. He has a funny sort of technique. Kinda quirky. I wouldn't call his films my favorite, but I like them because they are different. The old lady was the best part.

I also watched the end of Apocalypse Now! and I really really liked it. I'll have to watch the beginning now. It is such a beautifully shot film. One of the best I've seen in awhile. I'm getting Heart Of Darkness next week, which is the documentary on the film. I'm now even more excited than before.

Tonight I fly to Indiana. I'm not happy about the idea of sitting for four hours with my back still very sore, but you gotta do what you gotta do. The week will mainly be spent with family, but I will be seeing a few of my best friends on Tuesday and I can't wait. It's been way to long and I'm expecting a really really fun night.

No comments: