Started school yesterday and it looks like it's gonna be a boring semester. Although my Astronomy professor is pretty entertaining. She says things like, 'Oh well the lights are out, now I'm in the dark. Well...I guess I'm always in the dark, so it doesn't matter.' She knows her jokes are bad, but just keeps going. You can tell she loves her job and that's what's the most important, I suppose. Oh and I will be writing for the school paper for one of my classes. Should be interesting.
Me and a friend of mine are now collaborating on a zine called The Blah! Zine. We are currently working on the third issue, which I hope to be out in the next couple of weeks, but we will see. We have tons of stuff in it like comics, various other art, poetry, recipes, instructions on how to embroider, plus more so it might take a bit to get it all together. We'll see.
Yesterday as I came home from school I saw two cop cars, along with a fire truck and ambulance, down the street from where I live. Since I'm human I looked to see what was going on, even if I maybe didn't want to see. Unfortunately all this left me was a peak of someone on a stretcher with a white sheet on it, but it didn't look like the sheet was over the face. Now I'm wondering what could have happened? Was it a crazy person they had to tie down? Was it a dead person and the cops were just getting a look at the face? Was there even a body on the stretcher? I'm not sure it should matter except that if someone got killed down the street from me that's a little weird. I suppose I should not be so interested in everyone else's business. It just gives me half the story and leaves my mind creating the rest. Stupid mind.
And Guiliani dropped out of the race. Who's he kidding? He hasn't been in it for the last 3 months or so. The America's mayor a big haha and fuck you.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment