Hey stupid teabagger right-wing extremists, I have a message for you. Your team lost. Stop whining and organize a range of issues to get behind. Stop wasting your time alienating the moderate members of your party. If your only issue is that you don't like taxes or black people or abortions, that's not enough. I'm embarrassed for the GOP.
Also, for most of you protesting taxes (which was supposed to be the issue, not Obama-Hitler or Obama-bin Laden things), you may want to look up your tax bracket. Since I'm guessing most of you aren't rich, Obama and Congress just gave you all a tax CUT. So before you go out protesting, you may want to figure out the issues.
I will probably never agree with the GOP, but competition is what makes the Democrats or Greens or whatever liberal party better. When we have nothing to respond to, things will just stay the same. Give us something to work with here...
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment