And the more I read the more I realize that there is always a equal argument for either side of an issue. Am I a liberal because of who I am or what I read? If I read conservative stuff from the start would I be conservative? It's all very confusing and annoying, but I'd like to think it's in my nature to care about people. But then i guess conservatives would have an argument that they care for people too....
Also, I have been trying to get involved with a few non-profits with no luck. One in particular is moveon.org so if anyone has any connections that would be lovely. And by involved I do not mean money I mean my abled-body.
One more thing: the movie Blood Diamonds made me want to throw up within the first ten minutes and want to kill myself by the end. How many countries are going through something like that that we may not know about until it's too late? Why would you ever want to wear a diamond again? And what other than diamond manufacturers support things like this? There are obvious ones, but also not so obvious. It makes me not want to buy anything every again, but since I'm an American for now I'll try to do more research on where my shit comes from.

No comments:
Post a Comment